5627 GA Eindhoven
Tuesday May 19th, 2020 at 4pm CET / 10am ET
Have you recently encountered a problem in your print, packaging or publishing workflow and you don’t seem to find an easy solution? Ghent Workgroup might be able to help you out. We have put together a panel of specialists of vendor, association and industry representatives that will sit together during our Q&A webinar on Tuesday May 19th, 2020 at 4pm CET and that will answer all your questions.
Q&A Webinar presented by a panel of specialists:
· Andrew Bailes-Collins (Sr Product Manager Enfocus / Co-chair Specifications Subcommittee GWG)
· Carl Van Rooy (Senior Innovation Consultant VIGC)
· Christian Blaise (CEO & Founder agileStreams / Co-chair Packaging Subcommittee GWG)
· David van Driessche (CTO Four Pees & callas software / Co-chair Specifications Subcommittee GWG)
· Frank Vyncke (Senior Software Architect HYBRID Software)
· Peter Kleinheider (Managing Director calibrate workflow consulting / Co-chair Specifications subcommittee & Color subcommittee GWG)
In these surreal and mind-boggling times, Ghent Workgroup would like to bring you some spirit-lifting news to help bring some much needed cheer during this global pandemic. In this spring newsletter you can find an overview of what we have been up to the past weeks and what we are planning in the next few months.