5627 GA Eindhoven
New premises, two new stock locations and quite a few new products for the textile printing market, Texo Trading Services – TTS – has interesting news for screen and digital textile printers all over Europe. TTS continues to explore how it can improve and speed up the services it provides to its customers.
Texo Trading Service intends showcase a range of different media at ITMA Barcelona:
– Calender protection paper, a light, but very strong and ‘closed’ paper, converted by TTS that can be delivered worldwide from stock in different locations, in various widths between 15 cm and 504 cm and in 17, 20 and 28 gsm.
– Also available is a 32 gsm protection paper in 320 cm for calender protection, with a two-sided release coating to avoid it sticks to textiles such as Blackback or coated textiles for tents or lightboxes.
– Subli-Lining, a lining which makes it possible to print natural fabrics such as cotton, linen and silk using sublimation transfer, with deep and vivid colours. It is washing machine proof and abrasion resistant without changing the appearance and hand of the fabric.
– SX10ECv3: a semi-coated economic sublimation paper for jobs where good enough is enough.
– At ITMA TTS will present not only new textiles as alternatives to PVC Mesh outdoor banners, but also a new stretchable fabric for textile frames, as well as textiles for rear panels in light boxes.