5627 GA Eindhoven
HP announces new Latex printer portfolio – delivering unprecedented levels of versatility and sustainability in printing. Equips PSPs to meet changing market demands with new HP Latex 700 and 800 Printer series .
• Unmatched versatility with vivid colours & dazzling white: incorporating the latest generation of HP Latex inks, and the whitest white ink available on the market with no yellowing over time
• Enhanced performance: HP Latex 700/800 series allows print service providers (PSPs) to increase productivity by up to 50% versus previous HP models, thanks to faster print capabilities
• Sharpened sustainability edge: The use of HP Latex inks and cardboard HP Eco Carton cartridges reduces carbon emissions by 60% and plastic usage by 80%
• New HP Latex Print and Cut Plus: Updated HP Print and Cut Plus Solution enables print jobs to be identified and cut with precision, with enhanced Optical Position System
• Revamped HP PageWide XL: HP also launches new HP PageWide XL portfolio with advanced workflow and security features
HP Inc. (NYSE: HPQ) has introduced a range of new Latex large format print solutions to help print service providers diversify their offerings and meet more challenging customer needs. After a year of business disruption across the large format industry, the HP Latex 700 and 800 series brings a suite of features that enable PSPs to be more agile, tackle ambitious projects and take on the highest value work. The new portfolio also delivers fast workflows that help businesses hit deadlines, while sharpening their sustainability edge.