5627 GA Eindhoven
PURZON 060B: Anti-microbial film – Pure Zone® range is a Film composed of transparent cast polymeric PVC of 60 microns, containing antimicrobial agents, coated with a pressure-sensitive acrylic adhesive. Intended for antimicrobial protection of surfaces in areas that require a high degree of hygiene (public areas, agri-food, wet rooms, hospitals, etc.).
The Film consists of a 60-µm, transparent, cast PVC containing antimicrobial agents and coated with a pressure-sensitive acrylic adhesive. Intended for antimicrobial protection of surfaces in areas that require a high level of hygiene (hospitals, agribusinesses and food industries, wet rooms, public places, etc.).
Active strains (according to ISO 22196): Reducing > 99.99 % of bacteria ascertained for:
• Escherichia coli, • Salmonella (Salmonelle enterica),
• Listeria (Listeria monocytogenes),
• Golden staph (Staphylococcus aureus),
• Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA),
• Pseudomonas aeruginosa.
FILM FEATURES: Indicative value
• Thickness (µm): 60 Average values Standard
• Tensile strength (N/25 mm): min. 15 HEXNFX41031 • Elongation at break (%): min. 100 HEXNFX41031
• Shrinkage 168 hours at 70 °C (158 °F) (mm): < 0.8 HEXRET001 LINER:
• Silicone-coated PE paper with HEXIS print.
• Stable under hygrometric variations. ADHESIVE PROPERTIES: (Measured average values at publication of the technical data sheet) Average value Standard
• Peel strength test 180° on glass (N/25 mm): HEXFTM001 after 20 minutes of application 18 after 24 hours of application 19
• Initial tack (N/25 mm): 25 HEXFTM009 • Release (N/25 mm): 0.7 HEXFTM003 • Resistance to solvents: the adhesive is resistant to most chemicals (alcohol, diluted acids, oils).
• Solvent-based acrylic adhesive.
• Immediate and permanent adhesion.
These antimicrobial films are a relevant solution to meet hygiene and safety requirements 24/7.
NOTE: “However, we have to outline”, says Clément MATEU – HEXIS CEO, “that no tests were carried out by HEXIS Group on viruses or their subfamilies (coronavirus, SARS, COVID-19)”. Unlike common bacteria, the handling of viruses is highly regulated by law. Then he adds: “We are therefore unable to prove the effectiveness of our PURE ZONE technology on viruses, and in particular on the COVID-19.”
More information at http://www.hexisgroup.com