5627 GA Eindhoven
At the FESPA Global Print Expo, HP Inc. invited attendees to experience the latest technology innovations that empower print services providers (PSPs) to “Say Yes” to any print job that can be imagined.
“Innovative large format technologies are unlocking the magic of print to inspire creativity and deliver unlimited possibilities,” said Simon Ewington, General Manager, GSB EMEA, HP, Inc. “HP’s latest solutions, showcased at FESPA, give PSPs the tools to be fearless and reimagine printing.”
At FESPA, HP was debuting:
• HP Latex R2000 Printer, the first hybrid solution for rigid and flexible sign and display printing in one device. The new printer delivers unprecedented quality and the most vibrant colors1 to the rigid printing world using water-based HP Latex inks and breakthrough HP Latex White Ink.
• DesignJet Z Printer series featuring innovative large format technologies offering unrivaled image quality and production efficiency for print service providers (PSPs), retailers, and creators to deliver beautiful, impactful graphics and technical applications.
Yesville Came to FESPA
HP’s booths at FESPA showed the latest applications, made possible by the company’s innovative technology. Following its success at the International Sign Expo in March, "Yesville" came to FESPA to encourage PSPs to open their minds and see the possibilities now available for any print job imagined.
HP was offering informal tours and Yesville VIP tours to "Say Yes" by joining additional activities:
• The Surf Shop: Take in all that’s possible with textiles and HP Latex Technology. Visitors were able to check out samples of the newly tested textile medias, which were showing off the scratchability, smudge resistance and durability of the medias.
• The Juice Bar: EVisitors enjoyed this colorful space and got inspired with the retail short-run promo posters and event posters. The media versatility was on display– self- adhesive, polyprophylene, photo paper, poster paper, plain paper posters, wall decals, and more – all provided by HP PageWide XL and Latex printers.
• The Skate Shop: got the opportunity to easily prepare designs for printing with hands on demos: T-shirt printing, wall vinyl applying with hot air gun, window stickers, and wall decals. The HP Latex 115 Print&Cut printer was on full display in the Skate Shop.
• Fine Art Gallery: The new HP DesignJet Printer series announced at FESPA delivers gallery image quality, but also stunning black and white images with rich deep blacks and neutral grays. This makes the HP DesignJet series the ideal choice for producing large format exhibitions and art gallery prints.
• The Lounge: Visitors got inspired by walking through the lounge where each element was decorated and printed with HP Latex technology. They experienced how sofas, lamps, tables, walls, and our flooring graphics can help expand business opportunities.
• The PSP factory: The latest solutions from HP introduced at FESPA included the new HP Latex R2000 Printer, as well as the HP PageWide XL 8000 Printer , the HP Latex 1500 Printer and HP Latex 570 Printers.
Also at FESPA, HP was debuting HP Latex 3800 Jumbo Roll Solution to boost the media handling capabilities of the HP Latex 3000 series. The new Jumbo Roll Solution is targeting digital décor businesses because it can handle rolls up to 1.2 tons – quadruple the size of previous printers. By introducing large scale digital printing, industrial décor manufacturers can innovate and growing their businesses, moving into new markets such as vinyl flooring, deco laminates, synthetic leather and window blinds.