5627 GA Eindhoven
Esko announces that EskoWorld 2018 will be held on June 5-7 at the Hyatt Regency Hill Country Resort and Spa, San Antonio, Texas. EskoWorld 2018 is the 27th annual conference for Esko users.
More than ever before, its mission is to create a platform that connects the entire packaging supply chain. Leading brands, graphic and structural designers, flexo trade shops, sign makers and packaging and label converters will share ideas, gain product knowledge business expertise and exchange best practices.
A full agenda of valuable learning experiences
The three-day event includes nearly 100 educational sessions developed to help attendees enhance their knowledge of Esko solutions and expand their education on the industry’s latest trends. Interspersed will be sessions explaining specific product roadmaps, product training, and lectures on relevant topics. EskoWorld will focus on a number of inspirational tracks, allowing attendees, with varied backgrounds and interests, to attend sessions that apply most to them. They include:
– Brands, Specification & Briefing including project and asset management and the packaging production workflow from idea to shelf.
– Design sessions.
– Artwork & Repro covering ways to produce print-ready artwork efficiently.
– Flexo Platemaking showcasing how companies can take control of flexo plate production. To support this, a CDI Crystal will be at the event.
– Printing ideas to help tackle the increased complexity of mixed printing environments (digital, flexo, gravure, offset) and expanded gamut printing.
– Finishing showing how companies can get the most out of their digital finishing equipment. A Kongsberg C24 will be demonstrated live at this years’ EskoWorld, supporting the demand of many users to get first-hand answers on their application and product.
A growing number of Esko partners will participate this year at EskoWorld, showcasing their solutions to attendees, and explaining how they tie into Esko workflows. The partner list includes Asahi, Digimarc, DuPont, EFI, Extensis, GlobalVision, Significans Automation, and XRite/Pantone.
People interested in learning more, can visit http://www.eskoworld.comng, palletization, supply chain collaboration and/or the production of signage and displays.