Center of International Sourcing, provides visitors with the perfect platform to witness the very latest innovations and technologies from around the globe. Product launches and innovation will include:
• Hinterkopf will launch its new digital printing machine – The D240.2, which prints to a higher precision on aluminum, steel or plastic than ever before.
• Singapore Estes Engineering will be showcasing its new high-pressure aerosol can leak tester.
• Taizhou Hankai Plastic Products is debuting its new style double wall acrylic bottle and cream jar.
• Foshan Anran Glass will unveil its new perfume design (50ml), live on the show floor, which offers a zamak cap, polished bottle and name plate.
• Technopack will be demonstrating its Michelangelo KX48P digital printing machine, designed for a new era in the decoration of hollow bodies, ensuring the highest standards of productivity, reliability and quality.
• Toyo Aerosol Industry is introducing THE DUAL, its new aerosol packaging system based on Bag-on-Valve technology. By combining two pouches on one valve, it enables the separate storage of two components in one system and the discharge of both with one push.
• Jinxing Aerosol Valve Manufacturing will show its new actuators, plus its full range of valves.
• Apollo Industries is showcasing at least five different products, including its Foaming pump, which has been cleverly designed so that the spring is not in contact with the formula, ensuring chemical reactions are avoided.
• Emerson Automated Solutions will display its CT2211 Cascade Microleak Detection System, designed to help aerosol manufacturers improve safety, lower risk, and increase quality, while ensuring compliance and profitability of their production lines.
• Jiangsu Eyeful Alu-Slugs Material Company is exhibiting its full range of aluminium slugs for aerosol cans.
• Ningbo Jinyu Technology Industry has a cream jar, which is double walled with an airless system for dispensing to avoid contamination. It will also be showing its airless bottle and airless bottle and pump ranges.
• Fairdale (Shenzhen) Import&Export Company will be presenting its range of products for the perfume and cosmetics industry, including its glass bottles and tubes.
• Feng Chuan will be using the show to display – its PP airless pump bottle and its 30ml PETG airless bottle.
Paul Macdonald, Global Brand Director of the Easyfairs Packaging Portfolio, concludes: “Once again, the level of innovation on show is huge. We are thrilled to host these incredible companies, with their designs and solutions and give our visitors unique access to them all under one roof. I can’t wait to walk the aisles and see these innovations first hand. I encourage visitors to make sure they have enough time to get around the whole show, as we have such a lot going on.”