Posted on March 16, 2018
The organisers of ADF&PCD Shanghai 2018, which opens its doors on 28 & 29 March, at the Shanghai Convention & Exhibition Center of International Sourcing have unveiled eight reasons why beauty brands and packaging companies show be at the show.
1. ADF&PCD Shanghai 2018 is China’s only dedicated event for the aerosol, dispensing, perfume and cosmetic packaging community. With predictions that the Chinese market will be the largest for personal care and cosmetics products globally within the next ten years, there has never been a better time for a dedicated trade event in China. By sharing best practices from leading global brands, the show will help beauty brands unlock the full potential of their packaging.
2. The show has a long history in Paris with huge success. It was then launched in New York 2016and has become the leading event of its kind in these regions, attended by thousands of packaging professionals and hundreds of international suppliers year-on-year. The predictions are that the Shanghai show will follow suit.
3. Despite the level of educational content, exhibitors and leading design brands all on show, if visitors register online before the doors open, it is completely free. Register online for free entrance and save 1,600 renminbi!
4. The Pentawards Conference - the high-level, internationally recognised design-focused conference - will run throughout the event, with a prestigious line-up of packaging designers and international brands on board. These major names include Shiseido, Shanghai Jahwa & Herborist, ForceMAJEURE, Shanghai Institute of Visual Arts, BETC, YANG Design and Centdegrés. Plus, it will be hosted and chaired by Rhonda Jiang, Editor-in-Chief at Package & Design Magazine.
5. There will also be some impressive brands visiting the main show, with Unilever, Beiersdorf, [...]